Thursday, August 27, 2009

my thoughts for the day.


  • The DVD princess stories is the lamest thing ever. i have had to watch this with the girls 5 times yesterday and going on round 3 of it today. whoever made this princess stories bullshit did it to torture the adults.
  • i don't want to go to English today and deal with the people. I don't really like this girl who is just pure drama. Its only and hour and 15 mins but I'm dreading it.
  • I'm excited for yoga cause we get to start doing exercises.
  • Carrie is thee funniest person ever.
  • I've been dreaming of my boyfriend and i hate waking up because in my dreams I'm close to him. no matter how weird my dreams are, if he is in them I don't care. I really really really miss him and am working really hard to try and save some money to fly out in September.
  • my online courses are going to be a bittersweet experience.
So now that's over. Today i have English and yoga pretty much already tired of English already i wish i would have taken it online instead. Its freshman English so almost every one is fresh out of high school and act like they are still in high school. But oh well i will deal.
We are watching Sleeping beauty on blue ray and its pretty amazing what they've done to the DVD.

I've decided that I'm tired of people judging me. I like having people be protective and care but there is a certain point in every ones life where they have to make their own decisions. I would like to make mine without being terrified that I'm going to disappoint someone and feel like i need to keep things a secret. it drives me crazy. i love my family and my friends but i need to start making decisions without every ones consent. it gets so tiring to please everyone and i just can't please everyone anymore. I have to do what i think is right for my life. I know its a big decision to make but it is my life and my choice to make. I get so stressed trying to find a way to make compromises to make everyone happy and keep my sanity but I'm tired of it its time to make myself happy and not just everyone else and no matter how hard that is i have to do it.
now that I'm done venting I'm going to go finish getting ready for school
i will write later on bye world!


No comments:

Post a Comment