Friday, August 28, 2009

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

and in the process of growing fonder it hurts more and more.  
i feel like I'm going to burst i miss him like crazy.  Its so hard being this far away from each other for this long.  I know its kind of a repetitive thing that i say "oh i miss him i miss him so much" but its the truth and its so hard to be far away i just want to be able to be in his arms when i say i love you and be with him when i tell him about my day i wish he was here so i didn't feel lonely without him.  when i got to see him before i moved it was absolutely incredible i have never been that happy so i cant help but think of that.  Thinking of that does make me happy though it warms my heart i just wish it was reality.  i go to bed every night thinking of him and being with him again so i go to bed happy.  It will be 4 more months till i can see him again unless i fly out in september.  oh man i just had to get that off my head. i love and miss wade<3
in other news i cant wait to start writing.  i've decided to start writing either a series of short romance stories or go for the big and write a romance novel.  hmmm i guess i will have to see how it goes.  wish me luck world!

2 comments: