Friday, August 28, 2009

good morning

I've got the girls this morning. And at the moment we are watching dora and boots, be jealous.
Im listening to Sydney boss Molly around and i'm thinking its going to be super hard to pick just one of them to do my observation paper on. Im kind of sore from yoga yesterday but i feel so much better.
I'm trying to get all my school work done so i dont do any procrastination but i feel like theres something im missing i hope i dont miss something that i really need. The school needs to call me about not being able to access my other online course its really starting to bother me how much it takes to get their attention and for them to not call me back when theyre supposed to. gr.
Im pretty excited to start getting back into a set schedule. After english on tuesdays and thursdays im going to start going to the gym at school. I get to use it for free! Its right across the hall from my yoga class so i think that will be good. I can finally get back in shape ive gained like 10 pounds and im not too happy about that! I love working out it makes me feel really good so im excited. I wish i had a work out friend though that would make it ten times better. In time im sure ill find some friends out here but for right now im not too concerned with it. Dont get me wrong it would be nice to have friends out here to talk to and get lunch with and stuff but im not going to force it or be to eager cause i have other things to focus on first.
I'm missing Wade like crazy right now. Every day it gets a little harder because i miss him more and more every day i dont see him. But everyday that goes by is also one day closer till i can see him. I really want to fly out in september but its super expensive to fly from Texas to Cali. I would need a spare 300 dollars and thats not something i have right now. I do get to fly home in december and im hoping he gets to as well. Hes been on this FOB thing for the past week so i havent really gotten to talk to him as much because he's not on base. He's been able to go on base for a few hours and was able to call me which made me smile like crazy. its hard being so far away. He graduated from school out there in GA and now is doing a special class he was picked to do. He gets to do that for two weeks then goes home for a month. i wish i was going with him. He's going to be moving to his new base in WA which is reallllly exciting. Im hoping all plans work out. I love him and miss him like crazy!
I feel like doing a project today so heres on my list of things to do.
  • Read Chapter 1 for English.
  • Check in on the blackboard for my online courses.
  • Call the insurance place to see if they reinstated me.
  • Call Tech support for my missing online class.
  • Clean kitchen
  • Fill out forms for Child development classes.
  • Start scrapbook for Mom
Doesnt look like so much when i write it down but in my head it seems like a never ending list. Im thinking a nap is in store for me today....well only if the girls take one too.
Well im off to start on my list of things to do ill post later today!
P.s. i want to get my tattoo fixed and finished so bad!!! I wish i was allowed to cause it needs so much work!

No comments:

Post a Comment