Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My first post.

Hello world this is my very first post :]
So heres basically a brief run through about me
Im 19 and just moved to Texas almost two months ago.
Im a nanny for my twin nieces who just turned three :] and it is the best i love being with them every day!
Im going to school (just started yesterday) to be a preschool teacher.
I am very happily taken by my boyfriend Wade<3>
I miss him terribly and every day i start to miss him more but everything between us is amazing.
I live with my step sister, her husband, and my two nieces. I love it.
My sister is the funniest person you could ever meet we're always just messing around and joking.
Between watching dora the explorer and princess movies im doing online courses for child development classes. Im also taking yoga and english but those are on campus.
Im loving this fresh start that i have going
new people new opportunities new, happier, me.
I spend my days with the girls and now doing homework and projects and im always busy but it keeps me happy.
so thats about as brief as i could make it :]
and thats it for my first post
ill post some more later on

No comments:

Post a Comment