Sunday, August 30, 2009

i love my nieces

they light up my day!
So i've realized how much i have changed.  Emotionally and physically. heres some pictures:

Prom 08 blonde hair senior year
15 years old in Illinois. 
Prom 07 
November 08
January 14th 09
getting my tattoo done. ow.
Homecoming 06?
Winter 06
Summer 08
May 09
June 09
June 09
June 09
July 09
July 09
New lip piercing 
August 09
New ring (stud instead of hoop)
Latest picture.
Oh my how times have changed.  No matter what i've gone through im glad everything has happened.  Because without all the problems and heartbreak and drama i wouldnt be the strong and wise person i am today.  Im thankful for everything in my life and i love my life now even when i have a case of the crazies and even though im still on the road to healing i love my life.  Im thankful to live here in Texas and to be in a house where everyone supports me and accepts me for the real me.  Im thankful to have my mom in my life even though we frustrate each other im so thankful to have her.  I love everyone in my life right now and i will appreciate any good influences that come through out my life from now on.
i love life and from now on will appreciate it so much more than i ever have <3

No comments:

Post a Comment