Sunday, September 6, 2009

wtf

is up with guys?  No i have a boyfriend means it NO MEANS NO DUMB ASS!
No does not mean hit on me more it does not mean im playing a game with you come on to me more it also does not mean you can get me to crack cause im unavailable and thats something appealing to you.  Just cause you tell me im good looking doesnt mean shit fool.  OH yeah and this is what he says if i knew you were going to end up looking like you do now id would have hit on you in hs.  THIS FOOL.
im only looking for friends and even if i was single what this dumb ass is doing doesnt make me want to be with them it repulses me.  


OHKAY. rant over. 


anyways.  I had the girls today.  Me and Michael made a good team today.  The girls giggled so much and it boosted my mood a lot.  I ended up reading a chapter of a text book that i wasnt supposed to. so that was useful.  as carrie said at least ill know more than the rest of the class.  go me! 
Boyfriend hasnt talked to me in two days.  Idk whats going on but theres been no contact on his side and im not pushing it.  Whats the point of pushing him to talk or buggin him?  If he doesnt wnna talk to me then fuckk it.  let him do what he needs to do and get back to me whenever he can.  Weird thing is it really hasnt affected my mood as much as i thought it would.  Im surprisingly ohkay.  I mean im a little annoyed but im not really that pissed or upset or whatever.  Im just well...whatever about it.  


I got to talk to my mom for a bit today and my step dad for like a minute.  The girls talked to them too it was cute.  Molly kept telling gampa that shes hungry.  "I HUNNGRAYYYY Gampa." Its one of her things to say that and "You come my house?" So cute. 


After the girls were about to go to bed i went to sonic and got my giant 5 calorie lemonade.  i got a large this time but usually ill get a route 44 and thats only 10 calories i mean really? can it get better than that?


I also went to walmart.  With this gaining weight bullshit going on i had to buy a couple new things that wouldnt suffocate my ass.  And of course i couldnt resist buying a romance novel to read in between my school work.  cause as my english professor said its good to keep reading other things because you like it take care of yourself and do school work.  
therefore i win i get to read my books and write and get my school work done. woohoo. 
I rented movies as well.  Walmart has the redox the dollar rental thing and got fighting and adventureland.  its for my late nights i spend looking for something to watch and i cant ever find anything.  Carrie wont be home till like 1 so ill probably be up when she gets home.  


well thats all ive got to say today bye bye blogspott. 

No comments:

Post a Comment