Thursday, September 3, 2009

Soooo

my tooth in the very back is cracked in half.
Of course my Metzger teeth come into play when i have no insurance to pay for the procedure it would take to fix my teeth.  LAME!
It's kind of annoying me cause there is a sharp piece that stabs me and it gets irritated idk what to do for ittt.

Today was kind of nice.  I got to wear my new shirt!
Was is worth the money.....HELL YEAH.
I felt super confident today strutting around school.  I was pretty friendly to these two girls in my english class today.  I really put in an effort to be nice and maybe make some friends but it didnt really work.  The girls were not having my friendlyness lol.  OH well.

I was really restless in yoga today but it was fun.  There were new positions that were pretty interesting.  I felt like i got a really good stretch in today which means tomorrow will be a sore day.

Speaking of tomorrow i have the girls which will be fun.  If its not storming out tomorrow i think a fun day in the backyard will be in store.

I finally got to talk to my boyfriend on the phone.  He totally kept me smiling.  He loves me even if i am a lame ass.  He has such a busy schedule for the next two weeks.  He graduated but now hes doing this special class and its really hard but i know he will do well i believe in him :]  I freakkin miss him.

OH so since when does 'i have a boyfriend' mean hit on me more?  I really don't get that.  It happens all the time.  I mean really when i say i have a boyfriend it means i have a boyfriend im not interested.  It seems as if guys never really get the hint.  I could say i was lesbian, im married, i have a fiance, im a nun, and they would still try their hardest cause no isnt in their vocab.  Stupid much?  Its nice to hear compliments but theres a difference between saying 'oh you look pretty' and 'hey cutie if you get bored i can entertain you ;]' Yeah entertain me? IN YOUR DREAMS! I mean seriously boys are really really dumb.  I hate how they treat women like they are dumb or like they have full control or like they are a piece of meat.  As if i dont already hate men from my past expierences im even more distant now because all they ever care about it looks.  Newflash fools: Women are more than just a piece of ass.
It gets so discouraging like you cant trust anyone anymore.  How lame.

Now done with my random rant.  I found this picture of Katy Perry and i really want to look like her.
Do you think i could ever look like that? I WISH!

My online courses are finally all working.  Good and bad.  Good cause i get to start the class bad cause im now behind.

Well now im off to bed.  Waking  up early to be with the girls.  Nanny D!
goodnight world<3

No comments:

Post a Comment