Saturday, September 5, 2009

music

soothes the soul.
My entire day consisted of reading my text book.
reading some more
&&some more reading
talking to Alexx on the phone. finally.
then more reading
occasionally getting something to eat.
and after oh ill say about 6 hours of reading
Michael and the girls came home and i gave them a bath.
It was bubble hair night.
Then read some more and took my quiz which i did average on.  I really need to figure out how im going to do all this homework when im so damn confused on it.
then did homework for another class.
Once Carrie and Michael went to bed i put on my music and have been mindlessly doing random things to keep my mind from going to places it shouldnt be going right now.  and it shouldnt be going anywhere cause i dont want to think anymore.  It causes problems when i do so i have ceased any thoughts coming in at this very moment.  im going to be doing some yoga tonight to see if that helps.
i dont want to have another night like last night where i was up until like 330 or 4 in the morning.
that was just a disaster.
Basically haven't heard from my boyfriend since last night.  He hasnt talked to me all day so whatever.  This indecisive thing is really getting me mad.
Talking to Alexx made me feel good today.  I missed talking to her it was good to catch up with her.
well i really dont know what else to say cause my day was pretty uneventful.
ill write later world.

No comments:

Post a Comment