Wednesday, September 2, 2009

pretty sure

im getting sick.  and im pissed.  i kinda feel like my head is going to explode with pressure.  screw colds.
today i went with my sister and the girls to the dr for molly.
then hit the mall.  we all know how much i love the mall.  i got a new shirt and its absolutely adorable.  i think im going to wear it tomorrow at school so i can look like a cool kid. bahah. just kidding.
and when we got home the girls and i took a pretty awesome nap.  Then we played outside and had a blast all night.  I even got a hand wash by molly in the bath tonight.  it was absolutely adorable.
Im all sore from the yoga and its a good feeling.  my walk tonight made it just as sore though haha.
im pretty sure my head is going to explode any moment and im not loving it.  good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment