Wednesday, October 28, 2009

truth is

truth is Im confused but im here im livin and im stayin positive because despite being lost the one thing i know is i love my life<3
i have come to this realization. and its enough to get me through the days throughout all the bullshit and the drama the heartbreak and the loneliness i know that im gratefull for my life and the people in my life are meant to be here and if they leave my life if they hurt me or move on they werent meant to be there in the first place. the ones that stay and impact me in a positive way are the ones i want in my life. I've been blessed with this crazy chaotic and sometimes hard to handle life & i wouldnt change it for anything in this world. its from all the chaos that i've learned who i am who im going to be who i want to be and learned how to heal grow and move forward with life. and thats what im doing out here in texas im moving forward with my life on the right path im learning new things about myself and im finally doing well for myself. i love my life 



i am confused about a lot of things but im still just moving forward ill figure things out as they come to me i dont need to know everything right now just the important things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment