Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The flight is booked

and im comin home December 22nd to the 1st of January. 
Ill be back in Texas 15 days before my 20th bday.  
im pretty mixed up about going home.  idk what i really feel about it.  good and bad and i cant really get thru my head what i feel about it.  im excited to go home to my family but im not cause ihave a feeling ill be left alone a lot.  but im excited to see all my sisters and my brothers nd my nieces and nephews and my favvv cousins and a couple friends.  im worried about being in an area i had so many problems in.  i dont want to go back nd be around people i despise of or even worse to be around people i loathe.  but hopefully the chances of seeing those people are slim to none.  im crossn my fingers for that one.  Im just torn cause im doin so much better out here and dont want going home to fuck up anything but whatever ill be fine.  i just gotta stay positive.  
it looks like i wont be doing much on new years.  my parents will most likely be gone for my last night in cali cause theyre going to be partyin. wtf.  whatever.  ill do some relaxing.  so basically this trip home will be my last till the summer when i hopefully go home for my cousins graduation.  so another 6 months in between trips.  man ive already been here for 4 months going on 5 months.  so crazy that in that amount of time ive changed for the best so quick.  i love that.  
So enough about my indecisiveness about my emotions over goin back to cali.  going going back back to cali cali.  fuck that song lol.  ANYWAYS.  i did a free eye exam at sams today and the lady tells me ive got 20/40 vision.  then tells me if i took my drivers test right now id fail.  that explains a lot.  it also explains why i can barely see at night.  i find it amusing.  but ill be getting glasses soon thankfully.  im in need of them...obviously. anyways im off to bed.  goodnight world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment